Meet the REACH Team
Community Health Worker
- I previously worked in Lancaster helping low income families in the community with providing with resources offered in their communities; such as utility assistance, childcare assistance, Headstart, WIC, Senior center, domestic violence services.
- In my current role as a Community Health Worker for Lebanon County, my goal is to connect with the Hispanic community and establish a relationship with them and offer services in the following areas:
· Physical Activity
· Community linkages
- You can contact me for resources, connecting with the REACH Team, and events.
Meet our Summer Intern,
- I am a rising senior at Penn State University graduating in May 2020 with a Bachelors in Nutritional Sciences (Dietitian option) and a minor in Psychology. I aspire to pursue a dietetic internship and receive my Registered Dietitian credentials as well as my master’s in nutrition post-graduation.
- I love how involved REACH is with the community. REACH not only is discussing what needs to be improved but also spending time with that same said community through attending a variety of community events.